Under the direction of Pulmonologist Dr. John Bermingham, DO & Pulmonary and Sleep Associates of South Jersey we focus on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any pulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
Our physician-led program is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any pulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations. We tailor our program for individuals with pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as COPD, post-lung transplants, emphysema, and acute respiratory failure.
Our Comprehensive Program Features:
- Full Time Respiratory Therapist
- On-site ABG’s
- Non-Invasive Ventilation Support
- Team Consults by our Board-Certified Pulmonologists
- Up to 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Comprehensive Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management & Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Our goal is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help residents GET WELL, BE WELL & STAY WELL.
Contact us for more information.